Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nayee tahzeeb k ganday anday

Tuesday, 28th March, 2012

Grade Six Red, B*****h**** School System, Walton Campus


Miss you’re from which college.

Me: GC University

Oh really? Wow. When I grow up I want to go there for my F.Sc. you know

Me: Oh please. People like you don’t go to Government College baita.

[Since the start of the class, they had been accusing me of using the “F word” and had not listened to a word of magnetic field I tried to teach them. A substitute teacher is not worthy of respect after all.]

Ha ha miss. My nana’s a brigadier. I’ll bribe my way in. What do you think?

Me: Dream on kiddo. Bribery doesn’t work at Government College.

Soch hai miss aap ki. This is Pakistan; everything works here. I know.

Me: Okie-dokie. Good for you.

If I were allowed to talk in Urdu, I would have said:

Patli pithi walay ullu k pathay, lanat hai tumharay baap per, tumhari maa per, tumharay nana per aur tumharay school per, aur Allah himat de humain is qaum ki anay waali nasal ko bardassht kernay ki!!


2 comments:

  1. I loveee the swearing. And I start teaching on Tuesday. I'm sure my swear-o-meter will explode. So very sure.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments but as i do not want anyone shitting in my blog so all comments are moderated.
Cheerio and Carry on!