Tuesday, October 5, 2010

3

Though the whole universe be darkened,
You’d fight for my rainbows,
You’d fight for my sky.
The sheath of love, the invisible armor that I wore
Gone you are, and I find it no more
A pause, is all there is.

You caress your pounding heart
Like a child, you show it dreams.
Now you see the fairy tales,
The witches on brooms, the men in capes
What there is, and what there was
He showed me none, he showed me good.

Still I have a sea of them,
Shoulders, eyes and loving hands
The warmth no more, the trust no more
A pause, is all there is.

1 comment:

  1. oh maine aj kyon dekhi? i feel like i had been blind before jo nazr nahi aai ye =| wanna hug u after reading it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments but as i do not want anyone shitting in my blog so all comments are moderated.
Cheerio and Carry on!