Saturday, February 18, 2012

When it was torn, it was in tatters


Open the door and let me in.
It's cold out here,
The air is thin.
My clothes are in tatters.
My scarf is torn.
I've been in there before,
But now I'm not so sure.
Deep inside my little heart aches
Counts every moment,
Every step you take.
I hear your warm voice from hear.
See your angel face with me
Is the sky inside still the same?
Because outside,
The sky changed with every step I took;
My blood is cold,
My hands are cut.

To whom you you bid farewell,
Was a girl so pure.
The one that's within me;
Has been in the street,
Has played the game.
You loved her then.
Do you love me now?

Open the door and let me in.
[I don't expect them to though.]



1 comment:

  1. sorry for the comment hailstorm =p blogger hadn't been showing me your blog for a while..aik din I said to you na kay you had closed it or something? Because my blogger feed still showed your old bloggoid wala URL and so I couldn't access this >_<
    I had to unfollow and then follow you again to fix it. Yayyee

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments but as i do not want anyone shitting in my blog so all comments are moderated.
Cheerio and Carry on!