Thursday, February 16, 2012

Messiah paradox

Before tonight, the only doctors and medicine students I knew were my Phopos, Phopas and cousins and of course my dentist...[love her!!]. There is a huge number of the messiah brotherhood in my taber i.e., le famille, but I had NEVER in my life seen ass-moron-ish MBBS students as I did today on blogger. :D Funny people. I wish I could post their blog addresses here but that would be rude. There have been riots, processions, unattended patients and insensitivity to be seen on the part of doctors in Punjab. Very recently, in Punjab Institute of Cardiology, where irrespective of the people dying of cardiac diseases, the doctors couldn't hold their smelly farts and had to blow them out on the lives of people by not showing up on duties. Many similar events were seen a few days/months ago. How on Earth are these people analysed to be capable of helping the society. It's fun to see them coolly indifferent to their surroundings, not giving a 'fuck': as is mostly quoted to social conventions, being the paparazzi type and hippies during their student life, but I seriously wonder once they graduate, would they be as insensitive as they appear to be through their writings or is it just a way of venting out their academic tension.

I do pray it's the latter situation.

One of them definitely gave me a point to think and if I had not already graduated, Z and I would have spent hours dissecting her minds inside out. "Losing virginity without physical contact so you'll have only your heart to give to the loved one." Point taken as a good one but i'm still working on the technicalities of it. :P This was the only thing, which although being lewd, sounded 'sensible' among all the non-sense I read on the blogs of medicine students tonight.

2 comments:

  1. In my humble opinion, it's the education system--4 or 5 years of sheer narcissistic/sadistic torture to render us insensitive to those around us, and instil in us an ill-founded superiority complex.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments but as i do not want anyone shitting in my blog so all comments are moderated.
Cheerio and Carry on!